It is now universally recognized that business networking is a central element in developing the competitive ability of companies.
In an international and competitive environment, companies find in the alliance an element of structural strengthening.
A. Chandler in 1990 stated that "business-to-business cooperation represents one of the most fruitful and possible paths of development in modern capitalism." The use of B2B relationships between companies is a phenomenon capable of profoundly changing the mechanisms of corporate governance, economic sectors, markets in particular by redefining their operational boundaries and business itself.
The evolution of the collaborative approach brings the following benefits:
- conquering new international markets;
- Increased customer satisfaction, including foreign users;
- Creation of areas of absolute excellence;
- Lower product development and implementation time through integration of Customers, Partners and Suppliers;
- more strength to the innovation of competitive products and services;
- Lower procurement time and inventory optimization;
- greater strength and cohesion with respect to Clients and competitors outside the network.
Do you have a business? Contact us for a consultation to expand your business.
We will design a tailor-made solution for you.